I‘m Robyn and Digital Lemonade is my baby. Well, my work baby anyway. I’m also a mum of three (a boy and 2 girls who I often blog about over at Mrs D plus 3). I’m based on the beautiful Gold Coast of Australia but my clients are from all over the country.
I have a passion for helping people. I’m a self-confessed perfectionist with a love for all things creative, my two British Blue’s and a glass or two of red wine. I started started this business because she’s always been people-based.
Before immersing myself in the world of blogging, social media and website design, I worked for Virgin Atlantic for about a decade. Firstly flying as an In-Flight Beauty Therapist, looking after first-class passengers (yes, it was a job that really did exist, and yes, it was FABULOUS!), and then later supervising the world-class salons in the airport lounges.
After having two of my three kids and moving to Australia, I realised I’d spent my entire career listening to people and finding ways to help them. It’s my inherent ability to listen and find a solution to customers’ problems that makes has made my people-based business at Digital Lemonade so successful.
Why choose Me?
What drives Digital Lemonade
Our vision is to empower business owners to learn how to use technology to improve their bottom line by creating a website that is functional and easy-to-use (and of course beautiful). We encourage conversations, questions and our team is happy to chat as much as our clients want. Making sure our customers feel comfortable is of the upmost importance to us.
and what's with the name?
We thought you might ask that. Digital Lemonade is not only a unique name, but a metaphor for the way in which we strive to offer our customers a refreshing approach to website design. It’s our effervescent attitude to all things technical that helps our clients’ realise it’s not as difficult as they think to maintain or operate their business online.
1. As part of our commitment to you, we guarantee you’ll love all work completed on your website because we’ll keep designing until we get your seal of approval. You’ll get concepts throughout the process to ensure we’re both on the same page. If you’re not feeling it, then Digital Lemonade will create another concept based on your feedback.
2. When it comes to Digital Lemonade’s web development work, if something we build for you isn’t working, we’ll fix it for free for up to 60 days from launch day. Remember you already get 30-days of free customer service, so this is just a little sweetener. Keep in mind this guarantee doesn’t cover you changing your mind on the design of your website.
3. Finally, we guarantee once we’ve handed over your website that you’ll be able to maintain and update it yourself. This is because we’ll create a document that you follow in order to do so
reasons to choose digital lemonade
1. You can choose from several package options depending on how much or how little you’d like me to do, starting from just $250.
2. I offer a complete website design service from start to finish including the services of a professional content writer and journalist.
3. My valuable add-on services will increase the efficiency and usability of your site.
4. I believe there’s no such thing as a silly question, so please get in touch anytime
Digital Lemonade is a Gold Coast based website design company with clients all across Australia
M: 0450 514 467